Siena is rich with old traditions and architectural wonders. Let us take you back centuries to the days of the city's medieval glory. The duration of the tour is about 3 hours. The cost of tickets to the Duomo (Cathedral) and museum tickets are not included in the price and must be requested as an extra when making the booking.
Tastings of local products, wines and sweets can be added to your tour on request.
When booking please let us know your preferences of museums and language of choice
Round trip transportation from your accommodation to the starting point of the tour arranged on request.
You may personalize the itinerary to your liking and add guided visits to museums from the list below.Museums available to visit on tours (museum ticket not included in prices):
- The Baptistery of the XIV century, inside works of Donatello and important local artists
- The Crypt, with the ancient dry paintings
- The Cathedral, the Romanesque and gothic masterpiece of Siena with the Libreria Piccolomini and the fabulous marble floor made from 56 pictures
- The Museo dell’opera del Duomo, where you can find the masterpiece of Duccio di Buoninsegna, father of Sienese painting
- The Civic Palace (Town Hall) where the fresco of the Good and Bad Government by Ambrogio Lorenzetti and the Maestà by Simone Martini are held
- The Pinacoteca Nazionale The national art gallery where many painting of famous artists from Siena are kept
- A Contrada’s society and church, where the trophies of the contrada are kept and where the past is very tangible
- Private tour guide in Language of Choice
- Personalize your itinerary to suit your desires
- Tour at own pace
- Visit the city's main sites